Kids should be able to play freely without having to worry about being injured along the way. That’s why an important step in creating a safer play space is selecting the right playground surface option!
Metro Recreation installs premium playground surface options that are engineered for safety and designed to each customer’s specifications. We explore the wide variety of playground surface options with each client to ensure that the playground surface selected meets their needs and is compliant with all regulations.
For over 60 years, EZ Fall Safety Surfacing, a patented playground rubber flooring, has been protecting children at play with its most comprehensible and reliable performance. EZ Fall is a vulcanized rubber tile system available in 2’ x 2’ and 4’ x 4’ tiles engineered with a proprietary, waffle patterned, modular absorption matrix that disperses energy upon impact.
A few highlights that make this playground surface such an appealing choice include:
- Anti-theft anchor system
- Unmatched safety and durability
- Made in America
- Meets or exceeds ASTM fall heights
- ADA compliant
- Visually appealing with modern aesthetics
- Made of 100% Virgin Rubber (contains no lead or carcinogens)
- 10+ years maintenance free usage
The EZ Fall product and technology provides unmatched safety, durability, longevity and appealing modern aesthetics you can count on for many years to come.
Poured-in-Place rubber flooring is a playground surface option that comes in many colorful designs, is easy to clean, and durable year-round. Poured-in-place rubber flooring is:
- A two- layer construction starting with a cushion layer made of clean, recycled tire rubber covered with decorative wear layer of fine virgin EPDM or TPV granules. Cushion layer thickness is customized on-site to meet your play equipment’s unique and varying fall heights, saving you money
- Available in several options to meet your site-specific needs
- Can be installed over asphalt, concrete, or compacted sub-base aggregate
- Because the rubber and urethane components are mixed and applied on site, having school colors, logos, games and/or geometric shapes permanently incorporated into the surface are practical possibilities.
Contact us today for a safe, accessible, and low-maintenance surface solution for your playground!